As an experienced partner with expertise developed over decades, we develop customised test probes together with and for customers that optimally meet their requirements. Regardless of whether it is a standard test probe, a radio frequency probe, or the various specialised tip styles that you need modified - just contact us! Together we will find a solution and deliver customised test probes exactly according to your specifications - in very small quantities, as well as in large quantities produced by the million.
From a technical point of view (virtually) everything is possible. From unusual ambient conditions, new materials and manufacturing processes to products requiring test equipment to be used as components: There are barely any limits to what is basically possible at INGUN.
As an experienced development partner, we look forward to your inquiry - no matter where in the world you manufacture or need our support.
How does the ordering process work?
- Contact us by phone, email, or online using the inquiry form.
- We will send you a digital form which, depending on the application, will request various parameters such as grid spacing, force and stroke ratios, current load etc. as well as other technical and economic conditions.
- INGUN experts will check the technical and commercial feasibility according to your specifications.
- We send you a technical draft of the design.
- Following your approval, we will prepare a detailed offer with price calculation.
- Once you accept the offer, we immediately begin with the implementation - in regular consultation with you.