Board marker probes (marking units (ME)) are used for the reliable marking of electronic units, tested and found to be "good", with a permanent mark in the shape of a circle or a circular point. Marker probes are installed in test fixtures or exchangeable kits, are space saving, and can be precisely positioned. Both electrical marker probes (ME-E) and pneumatic marker probes (ME-P) are available from INGUN.
- Compact, robust design
- Precise, continuously variable positioning
- High resistance to abrasion and wear
- Electrically or pneumatically operated
- Outstanding service life
- Permanent marking on a wide variety of materials, such as plastics (FR4, CEM-1), non-hardened metals (brass, aluminium) and paper labels
- Service life (under laboratory conditions): 500,000 load cycles (electric), 150,000 load cycles (pneumatic)
Suction and collection
Using quick and easy-to-install suction devices, the undesirable impurities caused by the marking process can be kept to a minimum. The shavings created are extracted by means of a vacuum suction nozzle (Venturi principle), routed via a suction head to a collection container with a filter element where they are collected. The collection container can be removed without any tools and emptied easily.